Local Book Clubs
- Ulysses Group: Meets at the Muskegon Museum of Art on the second Tuesday of each month at 10:00-11:30 am.
- Library Book Club: Meets at 10:00 am on the first Tuesday monthly at the Walker Memorial Library in North Muskegon.
- Book Discussion Group: White Lake Community Library, meets 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. For more information call 231-894-9531.
- Book Nook and Java Shop: First Monday of the Month at the Book Nook and Java Shop in Montague.
- Online Book Clubs
- Stay Connected with the Hackley Public Library through BookLetters newsletter e-mails. BookLetters e-mails are an easy and fun way to find out about happenings at the library and throughout the community. By signing up, timely notices of scheduled activities and events can conveniently be delivered right to your home or office.
- Enjoy a quick introduction to a new BookLetters Daily Online Book Club selection each week. It is a fast and fun way to stay in touch with a broad array of works. Join one or all of our clubs to receive reviews, author interviews and even book excerpts delivered right to your inbox. Best of all, it's FREE - Signup today!
- Authonomy Never read a bad book again. This is a social network for book lovers.
- DailyLit DailyLit sends books in installments via e-mail. DailyLit currently offers over 400 classic public domain titles that can be subscribed to and read in their entirety for free. Includes some in French, Italian, and Spanish. Search, or browse by title, author, or category. The entry for each work includes a preview of the first installment and the number of installments (such as 675 for War and Peace and 149 for Pride and Prejudice). (LII)
- LitLovers.com An online community dedicated to books and book clubs—because both enrich our lives. We've got great resources to enhance your book club experience. Whether you're selecting books, or thinking & talking about them, LitLovers is the place to come.
- Online Programming for All Libraries this site has lots of online events going on, including book discussions. Click on Schedule Of Events, then Book Discussions and Literary Events to see what is coming up.
- R.A.W. Sistaz The Reading and Writing Sistaz, combining literature and sisterhood.
- Reader's Club more than 2000 book reviews written by librarians and library staff at the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County in North Carolina since 1998. Reviews are categorized by genre. (RSS)
- Reader's Circle : A book club networking site serving the US, Canada, and Australia with listings for local groups, author events, & phone chats.
- Reading Group Guides the first website built especially for reading groups, providing them with all they need to make their book club experience better than ever.
- Revish If you love reading and sharing your reading experiences you're in the right place! Revish lets you:
* Write reviews of any books you read
* Maintain a reading list and share it with friends
* Keep a reading journal - look back and see what you were reading at any time
* Read reviews by other Revish members
* Create and participate in groups, to discuss books, reading or anything else
* Use our API and widgets to include your Revish content on your blog or website (LIB)
- Shelfari Shelfari makes it easy to see what your friends are reading, what others with similar tastes have enjoyed, and even get and give book recommendations. (IRN)