Linking Mind, Emotion and Body - A Course in Attitudinal Healing
Celestial Light Centre for Attitudinal Healing
Join with us for this 12 week class, every Monday; starting September 9, 2019. From 6:30 pm. - 7:45 pm.
Facilitated by Gale Newton & others.
“May you be at peace. May you see the light of your own true nature. May you be healed.”
The Principles of Attitudinal Healing.
1. The essence of our being is love.
2. Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3. Giving and receiving are the same.
4. We can let go of the past and future.
5. Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6. We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7. We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8. We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9. We are students and teachers to each other.
10. We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11. Since love is eternal death need not be viewed as fearful.
12. We can always perceive ourselves and others as either extending love or giving a call for help.
--- Copyright; The Center for Attitudinal Healing
Our attitudinal healing centre is one of several groups & centres, around the world, individually administrated and funded. Globally founded by Dr Gerald Jampolsky and others since the mid 70’s. In 1985, Genevieve Weirich, MA founded the first Attitudinal Healing Center in Michigan. Upon her death, a new 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) was formed by Gale Newton, MA, MSW, Board President. We are working on a capital campaign for our own site, building, and learning programs. It will be a Green Building. With 200+ person banquet/conference centre, additional conference accommodations, young people’s centre, teaching rooms, holistic health, culinary arts programming & greenhouse, music & recording room, lodging, and beautiful outdoor gardens. Our programs have been highlighted in film, television, radio & periodicals. Our class title comes from an article highlighting our training in Michigan Hospitals Magazine. The course is a requirement for future staff & volunteers; participants are encouraged to take the course multiple times. It is enhanced for each class. We have served thousands in Michigan.
“Let us join our mind as one mind without limit to send love & healing to the world wherever it is needed”. Genevieve Weirich.
|Event Date||09-23-2019 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||09-23-2019 7:45 pm|